Contemporary Leicht kitchens designed by Kitchens
• Wide range of door colours and handle finishes.
• LED under unit lighting.
• 1.5 bowl under-mounted stainless sink with a feature tap.
• Glass splashback behind hob in a choice of colours.
• Stainless switchgear at work surface level.
• LED downlighting.
• Integrated Neff/Siemens appliances:
» 4 zone induction hob
» Canopy or feature island extractor.
» Multi-function oven
All apartments include a dedicated utility store, with washer
Exclusive bathroom by ‘Scope’
All en-suite shower rooms will feature the following:
• Duravit wash hand basin with Hansgrohe taps and
Duravit back to wall WC.
• Shower tray, sliding screen and Hansgrohe shower.
• Porcelanosa wall tiling from selected ranges to all
• LED down-lights, stainless shaver socket and
heated towel rail.
Shower rooms feature the following:
• Duravit wash hand basin with Hansgrohe tap and
Duravit back to wall WC.
• Shower tray, sliding screen and Hansgrohe stainless
• Porcelanosa wall tiling from selected ranges to
• LED downlighting and heated towel radiator.
• Solid wood entrance doors to each apartment finished
with chrome ironmongery.
• Contemporary white single panel solid core doors,
finished with chrome ironmongery.
• Fitted wardrobe (as per flat type).
• Sky Q enabled communal dishes with a main point to
the lounge, digital TV points to the lounge and master
bedroom. An entertainment plate in the lounge will
be installed to provide a clean solution for points and
• BT points to the lounge & master bedroom with a
master point in the hallway meter cupboard including a
socket for connection of a broadband router.
• Plentiful supply of sockets to all rooms with built-in
USB points to the kitchen and all bedrooms.
• LED down-lights to the hallway.
• Low voltage mechanical extraction systems.
• Secure door access system with an audio/video
handset in the hallway.
• All apartments will be heated using high performance
combination boilers with integrated flue gas heat
• All lighting fitted will be low energy as standard.
• Smart meters fitted as standard for both gas and
• Quality carpeting and floor finishes throughout
the communal areas, to create a warm homely
• Feature wall finishes and colours to selected areas.
• High quality lift cabin finishes.
• Feature light fittings
• Contemporary pale grey facing brickwork, no
• High performance double glazed windows.
• Composite insulated roof panels and high
performance membranes to terraces.
• Glass balustrading to balconies.
• GRP decking to balconies and paved roof terraces.